Terms & Conditions
- This order is subject to confirmation by our surveyors and technical department.
- This order relates to the products, services and terms listed on this document and the product detail/ specification/ technical report.
- When you agree an installation date, it is assumed that you agree with the order details as confirmed in the surveyors report, and the agreed price. Any variations to the order, price or terms and conditions, or additional work you wish Saver Glass Ltd to undertake must be agreed by both parties. Saver Glass Ltd will not be responsible for any work not agreed in writing in this order.
Price and Payment
- The price stated is inclusive and is the price for the product and installation as agreed with you and Saver Glass Ltd. Payment of the balance due is required on the day of the completion of the installation.
Description and Quality
- Saver Glass Ltd will use all reasonable care and skill in carrying out the installation and will put right any problems or accidental damage caused by the installation. However, this does not cover any redecoration or refitting of alarm sensors, audio, television wires etc. which are not part of the installation process.
- On completion of the installation, you should carefully inspect the goods and workmanship, and inform us within a reasonable time of any query and allow Saver Glass Ltd to investigate your query within a reasonable time.
- Saver Glass Ltd will make every effort to install the products on the agreed date, but delays may occur for reasons beyond our control. If such a delay occurs, we will contact you to re-arrange the date of installation. By signing this order for products made to your specific requirements, you agree to allow a reasonable time to re-schedule the installation.
- You agree unrestricted access to the relevant parts of your home, to allow Saver Glass Ltd installers to carry out the scheduled work, at all reasonable times. Failure to allow access to your property, on the agreed installation date, may incur additional charges.
- Saver Glass Ltd are not responsible for obtaining any planning permission you may need.
- Our products are made to measure to your specifications as detailed in the technical report and are therefore exempt from the right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. We provide you with up to 7 calendar days from the date of signing this form to cancel your order without charge. If you cancel your order within 7 calendar days, we will refund any money you have paid us.
- Cancellation should be notified to Saver Glass Ltd in writing by post or e-mail, as explained in the cancellation box of the order form.
- As your product is made to measure, if you cancel after 7 calendar days, we reserve the right to charge you for any products made to your specification, and any costs incurred by Saver Glass Ltd as follows; –
- 20% of the total order value, when you cancel outside of the 7 day cancellation period, but before the installation date has been agreed.
- Up to 60% of the total order value, to cover all costs of materials, labour and other spent costs, when you cancel the contract after the installation date has been agreed, and the products have been ordered.
- The full order price, if you cancel after the start of the installation.
- If you require finance to pay for the order, you must ensure that this is available before agreeing to the installation. You will still be liable to pay for the order if you do not obtain finance.
- Saver Glass Ltd will retain ownership of the installed goods until they have been paid for in full.
- When Saver Glass Ltd receive full payment for the installation, the products supplied will be guaranteed for 20 years for windows from date of installation. Any guarantee is subject to appropriate care of the products supplied, and evidence of misuse or accidental damage will invalidate the guarantee. Any unauthorised repairs or alterations will also invalidate the guarantee. Claims should be reported to Saver Glass Ltd in writing. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Any disputed arising from this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Saver Glass Limited
Enterprise House, Aber Park,
Flint, CH6 5EX
A company registered in England and Wales. Reg No. 11867549